The lovely Kitteh

The lovely Kitteh

Hello there

Welcome to my Scratching Post. None of the words here will hurt you, unless, of course, you provoke them.

Also, I am regal. I am royalty. I am a princess. I am Kitty. I can be a bitch if you mess with the people I care about. I'm not a snob, I just dislike a few certain people who just aren't worthy of my glorifying presence.

I'm getting married soon.

I love haunted places. If you know of somewhere haunted, I will talk to you about it for hours. I am interested in the paranormal. Please do tell me of your experiences.

My computer hates everyone.

Oh yeah, and please join Ultimate Forumz. (ultimate-forumz.com)

Listen to blogger


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Information

My photo
I'm known as Kitty, Ms. Kitty, or Kitten. I'm about as random as a stray bullet from a driveby shootout in the middle of the ghetto. I'm 30 years old. I like to draw, play videogames, listen to music, and I am VERY interested in the paranormal. I don't like to sit around and do nothing, so keep me entertained. LOL! I also enjoy creating images and layouts as well. I don't tolerate bullshit. I'm a friendly person, but don't piss me off. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I'm one of the administrators of Insane Studios. I'm an amazing cook. I LOVE cats. I'm sure you've noticed, LOL. Come leave a comment. Show some love.

My fans

Thursday, July 7, 2011

You can keep your haterade... Stay out of my Koolaid.

Karma turned around and bit you in your greasy nasty crusted tuna fish sour dough stank senatra racist ass. Every thing you've ever loved will either die or be taken away from you. God knows what you do, everyone knows what you do, and because you're cruel to everyone else, karma will be cruel to you. Stop obsessing over "Perfect 10"s. They don't want your sorry crusty raggedy ass. They want a REAL MAN, not some middle aged boy.

You'll die sad and alone. You'll never get married. And you lied about that miscarriage to make people feel sorry for your dusty crusty flaky ass. You didn't lose a kid. You never even had one to lose to begin with, so don't pretend you did.

Best part of you rolled down your mothers legs. You use people. You feed on their emotions, and you're obsession with sex is horrendous. You always tell people how I need to "grow up" Bitch, I'm grown. You think he's your "best friend"? I got news for you. He don't like your raggedy ass. He's just too nice to say it. Shit I'm not. I don't like your raggedy ass and the world knows it.


1 comment:

  1. holy crap. remind me never to get on your bad side. o_o

    ReplyDelete