The lovely Kitteh

The lovely Kitteh

Hello there

Welcome to my Scratching Post. None of the words here will hurt you, unless, of course, you provoke them.

Also, I am regal. I am royalty. I am a princess. I am Kitty. I can be a bitch if you mess with the people I care about. I'm not a snob, I just dislike a few certain people who just aren't worthy of my glorifying presence.

I'm getting married soon.

I love haunted places. If you know of somewhere haunted, I will talk to you about it for hours. I am interested in the paranormal. Please do tell me of your experiences.

My computer hates everyone.

Oh yeah, and please join Ultimate Forumz. (ultimate-forumz.com)

Listen to blogger


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Information

My photo
I'm known as Kitty, Ms. Kitty, or Kitten. I'm about as random as a stray bullet from a driveby shootout in the middle of the ghetto. I'm 30 years old. I like to draw, play videogames, listen to music, and I am VERY interested in the paranormal. I don't like to sit around and do nothing, so keep me entertained. LOL! I also enjoy creating images and layouts as well. I don't tolerate bullshit. I'm a friendly person, but don't piss me off. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I'm one of the administrators of Insane Studios. I'm an amazing cook. I LOVE cats. I'm sure you've noticed, LOL. Come leave a comment. Show some love.

My fans

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nostalgia sparks the story

Found a song I used to listen to a lot in my beloved 2008. I loved 2008. That was when I was happiest.

I'm gonna switch the story a bit. Rosalie is the main character who goes through various things in the story. From losing people closest to her to her own struggles.

I'm trying to take this to a new level.

My story will be called "Through Rosalie's eyes" As soon as I get some of it typed up, I will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment